Ever feel vulnerable and weak like you don't have control over their circumstances? Here are eight blessings to such a state:
1. That sweet feeling of being a feeble child in your Daddy's arms
2. The blessings of walking by faith.
3. The blessed realization that strengths comes from God and not ourselves.
4. The liberating understanding that victory is not contingent on my outstanding preformance.
5. The hunger to seek God in prayer.
6. The deeper appreciation of simple things.
7. The comfort of knowing God is in control.
8. The sharpening of the spiritual senses.